I’m on vacation at the beautiful boutique hotel of Posada Yum Kin in Tulum, Mexico. So while I’m whiling away my time walking the pristine beaches or snorkeling in one of the numerous cenotes in the area, I think you should take it easy, too.
Here are 10 things you could be doing instead of working. Ditch the job, just for the day!
- Go for a bike ride. Ride somewhere you’ve never gone before.
- Buy a fishing license. Take your gear and find that favorite fishing hole.
- Relax on your deck with a good book and as soon as it’s ‘noon somewhere’ enjoy a margarita.
- Rent a pontoon boat and lay out in the sun all day long.
- Plant your garden.
- Go see a matinee of that movie that you’ve wanted to catch.
- Visit your mom (and dad).
- Buy a kite and fly it as high as you can.
- Go for a long walk in one of your nearby parks.
- Plan a real vacation.
Life is short. As a friend of mine told me, “Don’t take life so seriously, it’s not permanent.”
Social Energizer’s purpose is to help companies develop lasting relationships with their customers and increase their conversion rates by adding proven online marketing techniques to their marketing mix.
We do this by integrating inbound marketing techniques into each business’ current marketing plan and by utilizing digital channels and strategies like Blogs, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Search Engine Optimization, and Web-integrated Email Campaigns.