Summer is here in Northeast Wisconsin and it looks like it should be a sunny and warm weekend. That’s why I think the Independence Day Holiday is the happiest of all holidays. Endure one of our winters and you’ll understand why. Oh, I know it’s about the celebration of our freedom, honor to those who envisioned this great nation and set up a strategy to build a nation that endures far into the future. A strategy that other countries will try to copy. I know that and truly appreciate it. But more simply, I think this holiday breaks down into happiness.
Here are 5 things online that feature ‘happy’. Enjoy!… and be happy.
- The Happy Movie. Can you measure happiness?Happy – A Documentary Trailer from Wadi Rum Films on Vimeo.
- A blog on happiness –Happy Thoughts for the Day
- The Happy News. Real news. Compelling Stories. Always Positive (I might use this one a lot in the future).
- Going through hardship? You’ll find this Ted Talks “Dan Gilbert asks, Why are we happy?” to be a revelation.
- Happy Neuron. Brain Fitness for Life. I like this a ‘brain fitness program’. Stimulate you attention, language, memory, visual spatial and executive function skills. Hmmm, sounds good to me. Happy neurons, happy me.
This has been Social Energizer’s Saturday Morning Post, a less business oriented, more personally related edition than our blog that is offered during the week. Social Energizer’s purpose is to help companies develop lasting relationships with their customers and increase their visibility online.
In addition to building dynamic and affordable websites, we integrate inbound marketing techniques into each business’ current marketing plan and utilize digital channels and strategies like Blogs, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Search Engine Optimization, and Web-integrated Email Campaigns.
We invite you to comment and rate each blog, so we can ever improve our offerings to you. Are you venturing into online marketing? Give us a call!