Surrounded by dumb asses? This is a great article explaining the “dumb ass syndrome” otherwise stated as ‘not understanding why you’re successful or unsuccessful’ by Dave Logan of BNet.
A summary of the steps are:
1. Recognize how common the dumb ass syndrome is in the world of business.
2. Ask yourself the question: “Do you know-really know-why you are getting the results you’re getting?”
3. Do the opposite of what comes natural.
4. Look for many causes.
5. Run low-risk experiments to test your explanations.
6. Allow for the fact that most people are victims of the dumb ass syndrome.
Was this useful? What type of articles help you most?