Drastically increase reservations by making the most of your Hotel Facebook Page. Using a few of these ‘secrets’, focus your Facebook Page efforts to relate better with potential guests and ultimately produce more bookings.
- Use Facebook’s new timeline for businesses to get better exposure, more interaction and increased bookings
- Add an Online Booking Engine to directly and easily convert FB visitors into reservations
- Use some age-old marketing tactics to grab attention. What worked well for you offline? Convert that type of promo into an online Facebook version.
- Learn when to post and how to track your progress
Still not convinced that time spent on Facebook is worthwhile? Or that you are doing it right?
Here are some facts about posting:
- Brands that post one or two times per day see 19% higher interaction rates
- Pages that post more than seven times per week actually see a 25% decrease in interaction rates
- Interaction rates for weekends posts are 14.5% higher that ones done during on weekday s, yet only 14% of posts are published on weekends.
- Posting at night gives 14% better results than during the day.
Yes, you really can get bookings from Facebook! These steps are just a few of the things you can do to make the most of your Facebook Page. Just like any promotional channel, the more you put into it the more you will get out. Unlike a simple ‘promotional channel’ however this social media network allows you to let your potential guest get to know you better. Interaction is the key. Yes, it takes a bit of time, but by engaging with guests before check-in you are setting their expectations and providing valuable information to them for their stay. Think of it as your virtual Front Desk.
Using Facebook is an affordable and vital way of getting new business. We can help you navigate (and ROCK!) these steps. We’ll show you how to begin to actually book business on Facebook and automate many of your social media functions. What are you waiting for? Are you doing these steps well enough to actually see the pay off? Let’s get to work and make this a solid part of your marketing mix.
Sources: Linchpin SEO